At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Risk Platform Solutions team supports all Wells Fargo businesses with identification and management of risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk.
The Risk Platform Solutions team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is within the Enterprise Information Technology – Enterprise Risk Systems Technology, Risk Platform Solutions group.
Operational Risk Business Configuration Analyst, recognized as an expert in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and commercially available tools to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming enterprise business architecture.
- Acts as internal consultants by re-engineering processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Identify and coordinate creation of user stories and product backlog items (Agile development);
- Translate business requirements into RSA Archer business configuration;
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments based on established priorities;
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and meeting management skills
- Proactive behaviors – strong sense of ownership, urgency and commitment to completion
- Provide and lead troubleshooting and maintenance of Archer solutions with demonstrated background with RSA Archer GRC business configuration (10+ years);
- Develop test plan components and test scripts;
- Conduct and/or coordinate quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing and tracking of results;
- Configure or administer requirements and common components, access, workflows, etc. within Operational Risk applications within Archer platform;
- Understand and assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met;
- Participate in/lead deployment activities for Archer environments;
- Participate in BCP and environment Performance tuning activities;
- May also be responsible for the following activities:
- Document and administer change management requests or backlog items
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Participate in environment performance management routines
- Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts
- Provide regular status updates to manager and team members
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested
- Ability to work “flextime” to attend scheduled meetings off hours with international teams and support to release deployments
The preferred work locations area Charlotte- NC, Chandler-AZ , Minneapolis - MN and other locations as directed by the EIT footprint. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate these locations with limited to no relocation assistance. Telecommuting could be option for candidates that have telecommuting experience. Preference will be given to those candidates for those that have Wells Fargo telecommuting is experience.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 6+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer
- 6+ years of experience with Archer core solutions
- 6+ years of experience with data feed setups in Archer
- 6+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events
- 6+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 6+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- 3+ years of risk management experience
- 5+ years of experience working on risk applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SQL experience
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience translating business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of international or global systems, requirements, data flows, and solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 6+ years of experience working with business stakeholders to produce project documentation such as business requirements and functional specifications or artifacts
- 4+ years experience in compliance and operational risk
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and meeting management skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Familiar with security request processes for requesting and removing access
- Proven experience coordinating processes or project
- Wells Fargo Business Analysis experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.