At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This Wholesale Workout Operational Risk Consultant will be responsible for working with the Wholesale Workout Business Manager and the Business Risk Management Manager, and key Wholesale Workout line of business management to assist, establish, develop, execute, and maintain necessary operational, compliance, and financial crimes risk management oversight and framework for Wholesale Workout in accordance with Corporate and Wholesale policy.
- Business oversight of various regulations (SCRA, FDPA, Reg Y, Reg U etc.) and management the associated business procedures
- Conduct business refresher training on various compliance and operational risk topics as needed
- Management of the Workout Legal Entity process
- Debt Previously Contracted (DPC) review and reporting
- SHRP and RCSA business risk assessment
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
• 6+ years of experience in Wholesale Banking business or a group that supports Wholesale Banking (Wholesale Risk, Audit, Testing and Validation)
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with key senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to manage strategic initiatives and drive issue resolution
• Strong understanding and experience managing regulatory compliance requirements at the business level
• Extremely well organized, ability to work as a member of the team and the ability to work directly with internal partners in a constructive and professional manner
• Knowledge of Wells Fargo Compliance and Operational Risk platform tools (SHRP, GEMS, Tableau & CCM)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.