At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk, and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Reporting and Business Analytics Operational Risk Consultant 4 is a new position that will have the responsibility for Information Security reporting and analytics for the Commercial Group Information Security Leader’s team supporting Wholesale, WIM, and International. The Reporting and Analytics Consultant will be responsible for analyzing Information Security, and developing and designing executive level reporting.
Other Resposibilites will include:
- Developing and designing executive level reporting for operating committee members, control executive teams, and Lines of Business
- Participating in the Enterprise Information Security Metrics Council to promote new key risk and performance indicators and influence existing metrics on behalf of the Commercial Group ISL
- Assisting in managing and creating reporting tools, processes, and procedures
**Open to any location including telecommute/remote. **Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Tableau experience
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Professional presentation skills
- 1+ year of Cognos experience
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for ensuring tasks are performed timely, efficiently, and accurately
- Comfortable working with various levels of management and compliance representatives across Wholesale Banking or Wealth and Investment Management
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.