Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Positions in this function are responsible for training within a function such as Claims or Customer Service. Does not train outside of specialty. May also be involved in the design process. Employees in jobs labeled with "SCA" must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Assess the training and organizational development needs within a function (e.g. claims)
- Participate in the development of training programs
- Prepare training related materials
- Provide leadership within the classroom or virtual classroom environment
- Report training metrics and generate training related reports
- Work on Ad - hoc projects and events
- Schedule classes
- Mentor others
- Act as a resource to others
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of presentation and facilitation experience
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and Principles
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion
- Experience using Microsoft Excel (reporting, tracking, creating and modifying spreadsheets)
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint (creating or modifying presentations)
- Ability to work core business hours (evenings, overnights, and weekends as needed to accommodate client)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Previous Adult Classroom Training experience
- Previous experience with virtual presentations
- ASTD Membership
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within the US and possibly international
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Orlando, Florida, Operational Trainer, training, adult learning, presentations