Keeping pace with our instructional needs will be the biggest challenge for you. We're the ones driving change in health care, so we've got a lot of people hitting on all cylinders every day. That means you'll need to bring your A - game in order for us to continue to make a major impact.
- Assess the training and organizational development needs within a function (e.g. claims)
- Participate in the development of training programs and classroom materials
- Provide leadership within the classroom or virtual classroom environment
- Report training metrics and generate training related reports
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ year of presentation and facilitation experience
- 6+ months of experience working with adult learning theory and principles
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Previous adult classroom training experience
- Previous experience with virtual presentations
- ASTD Membership
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, San Antonio, TX, training, claims, healthcare