At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
This position makes and/or approves daily federal and state deposits via CEO. Performs various daily reconciliations to ensure deposits and plans are in balance. This position also maps TPS extract files to our tax vendor system and ensures our tax forms meet the 1/31 printing/mailings deadline and performs all federal and state filings associated with said tax forms.
- 2+ years of accounting experience, operational accounting experience, or a combination of both
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo TPS (Trust Payment System), WyStar, or SEI (Trust 3000 System
- Strong tax experience with State Deposits, Quarterly Filings and Annual Filings
- Knowledge of Federal 941 and 945
- Experience with 1099R, 1099MISC, W2, 1099DIV, 1042S and 480.7C tax forms
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.