At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $504 billion in assets under management as of January 12, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) strives to help investors achieve their financial goals through investment solutions managed by specialized investment teams and backed by collaborative service. WFAM’s investment approach centers on autonomous investment teams that maintain their own independent research, idea-generation, and decision-making processes. Its independent investment risk management approach provides a consistent, unbiased framework for analyzing and balancing risk in portfolios. WFAM offers the expertise of over 29 investment teams—each focused on specialized, niche portfolio management strategies—that attempt to meet the diverse needs of our investors.
Analytic Investors is looking for a portfolio accountant to join our Los Angeles team. The candidate should have 2+ years of experience in portfolio accounting or related operations experience with a history of increasing responsibilities. A track record of identifying and implementing improvements, including controls to mitigate risk, is considered a strong plus. In addition, candidate must have proven leadership skills and demonstrate a willingness to lead teams and projects.
Responsibilities include the following: preparing and reviewing daily, weekly and monthly separate account reconciliations between internal accounting system and both trading system and custodians; thoroughly researching discrepancies and resolving in a timely manner; setting up newly funded accounts with cash and assets on accounting and trading systems; collaborating with team members on shared responsibilities and projects; leading and contributing to improvements and oversight. Candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with custodians, internal operational team members, investment team contacts and relationship managers to resolve issues and build sound working relationships.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of accounting experience, operational accounting experience, or a combination of both
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 2+ years asset management accounting experience
- Experience with Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), Bloomberg, CRD, Wall Street Office (WSO) and SS&C Recon
- Experience in other mid- and back-office roles including trade support, performance, portfolio operations, and client administration
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.