At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
The Adjustments group is searching for a high-energy candidate to join our research team. The research team performs a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex to complex process.
- Perform a variety of moderately complex duties, including micr line correction, verifying, posting, adding, computing and matching documents
- Balance customer and other banking transactions
Team members will work under general supervision following established procedures exercising some judgment within guidelines.
Schedule; Monday 7:30pm – 3am, Tuesday 7pm – 3m, Wednesday 8pm- 2am , Thursday 8pm to 2am and Friday 8pm -2am . Schedules are open ended. Flexibility in end time is required. Additional hours, including Sundays may be needed based on business need.
**Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: accounting, bookkeeping, or operational accounting
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of customer transactions (difference between credit and debit
- Proven ability to perform in a high volume production environment under strict deadlines to meet Service Levels for customers and partners
- Self-motivated to drive for high results
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, i.e., debit/credit and general ledger
- Proven record of being goal oriented
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.