At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the U.S.
This individual will be responsible for Treasury Operations’ daily responsibilities which will include but not be limited to processing, approving, or researching US, Canadian or International wire transfers, reviewing and managing domestic and international bank transactions, and ensuring adherence to department and corporate policies and procedures.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to independently provide summary of operational data
- Experience researching and compiling operational data
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Solid troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 1-2 years of Treasury experience, 3 years of operational experience.
- Intermediate or advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- At least 1 year experience with General Ledger (specifically Oracle), cash forecasting or asset based lending company.
- CTP certification preferred.
- Ability to work in a team while ensuring that all Treasury processes are completed before specific deadlines.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.