As an Operations Center Analyst, you will provide direct-support services to the financial sector business-information and communications operations hub. You will be responsible for providing a superior level of service while compiling reports, data, and 24-hour situational awareness to assist in business continuity, resiliency and incident management.
- Conduct information gathering and data analysis in support of the Operations Center
- Monitor data/communications networks for indications of potential business interruptions
- Monitor external information sources (unclassified) and prepare internal/external threat briefings (Situation Reports)
- Support Crisis Management Team during normal operations, training and exercises and emergency operations
- Maintain client relationships through the delivery of high quality work
- Proof-read briefings, white papers, executive summaries, attend meetings and perform other tasks that communicate and execute plans for the Operations Center Manager
- Analyze and translate requests and data into briefings and reports
- Participate in business continuity exercises, internal reviews and self-assessments
- Learn and gain proficiency with new technologies and software products deemed necessary for completion of the position
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Emergency Management, Security, Communications, International Affairs, Political Sciences, Geography or closely related field
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
Washington, D.C. 20005