A Market Operations Business Analyst is responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Within a high volume environment, you’ll need to model and act as an Ambassador for the company while solving complex health care inquires The Service Account Manager acts as a customer advocate to resolve escalated and complex issues.
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers and / or providers
- Serve as the liaison to a complex customer base to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues with internal and external customers
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, judgment and expertise
- Investigate claim and / or customer service issues as identified, and communicate resolution to customers
- Provide feedback to team members regarding process improvement opportunities
- Triage inquiries and requests received in the Market Operations group email box and submit an OEIM ticket, as appropriate. Analyst will support all Markets – 60% of Time
- Prepares issues, trending, and reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing complex data and metrics; present / explain findings and suggest enhancements and improvements
- Manage non-escalated OEIM issues from receipt to resolution
- Review operational processes to determine gaps and inefficiencies; raise issues to Operations Manager and / or respective Associate Director
- Assist Associate Directors with requirement gathering sessions, when the local Markets are pursuing new initiatives and / or engaging in new projects that require support from operations, etc.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience in claims processing, revenue cycle management, or reimbursement
- 3+ years of work experience in a corporate setting
- Experience in business process/workflow analysis with a concentration in process improvement
- Intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Excel including formulas, trending, charts, graphs
- Ability to work 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- 1+ years of experience with project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation)
- FACETS software experience
- Xcelys software experience
- Consulting experience
- Requirements gathering and documenting experience
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Ability to problem solve issues; including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Strong customer orientation, communication (written / verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
analyst, issue management, triage, escalation, projects, operations,
business analyst, issue resolution, customer service representative,
customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center,
UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support,
training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, SME,