At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Performs general clerical operations tasks that are routine and/or repetitive in nature. Duties may include: receiving, logging, batching and/or distributing work; filing, photocopying, faxing, taking phone messages, preparing and distributing incoming and/or outgoing mail or boxes; verifying or matching data on documents and/or items; performing simple data entry tasks; compiling simple data; performing routine math calculations. Works under close supervision following established procedures.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Brokerage operations or compliance experience
- Financial services experience
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative support: filing, faxing, copying, and data entry
- Marketing experience
- Receptionist experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.