At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses.
PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join our Morrisville, NC Cash Vault team! We have a 40 hour, full-time opportunity now available!
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or until the work is complete. There is flexibility needed for this schedule as it is open-ended.
- Starting Salary: $15.00/hour and this position is eligible for benefits
An Operations Clerk position is the first step in a rewarding career in financial services. You'll learn about the world of cash and deposit processing within the financial services industry. This is a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline driven production environment working behind the scenes with little, if any, customer contact. In this role you'll spend 100% of your time working on tasks such as receiving, processing, and verifying deposits in the Cash Verification Dept. You will also use specialized equipment and fulfill cash and coin orders based on requests received from our branch offices and retail business customers. Many of these tasks are performed while standing up to 90% of the day.
This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and require that all cash must be accounted for on the day it is received. There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow.
The successful Operations Clerk demonstrates strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. While the dress code is casual, the Operations Clerk works in an extremely secure facility under constant video surveillance.
Want to learn more about our Cash Vault team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://youtu.be/gq1io_GrJl8
**Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Cash vault or cash handling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to receive and transmit written communications
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NC-Morrisville: 220 Kitty Hawk Dr - Morrisville, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.