Now Hiring an Operations Clerk in Lansdale, PA.
At First Student, Operations Clerks assist the Location Manager in all aspects of the daily accounting function.
As an Operations Clerk, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Process new employee files and submit for approval
- Maintain all employee files in accordance with company policy
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Final billing for all charter and rental invoices
- Calculate driver/staff payroll and input payroll information into system
- Receives and process application and schedule interview
- Answers the telephone and responds to customer inquiries
Requirements of a Operations Clerks:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy - 10 key, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer