It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Primary tasks including reconciling Time and Attendance in the Genesys Work Force Management tool, track and document attendance and real-time scheduling changes if needed. Secondary tasks are to assist in managing Operational Leadership paperwork and specific CRM tool inbox tasks, and additional support tasks as required to support the Operational Leadership pf the program.
The candidate also provides key departmental leadership in supporting communications, time management, organization, performance, and reporting.
The Operations Coordinator must work on days when the call center is open to ensure prompt time and attendance schedule reconciliation.
- High School or equivalent
- Data reconciliation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Genesys or other WFM tools
- Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with change in process as it related to Schedule Reconciliation
- Detail Oriented – Candidate needs to perform daily Schedule Reconciliation for all call center agents with 100% accuracy.
- Cultural Alignment - Understands the Concentrix culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical and respectful manner
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of in internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems
- Executes administrative tasks for the Team Leader group; including payroll reconciliation, payroll approvals, KCW requests, support in progressive discipline identification, RTC requests, Advisor schedule changes/requests, overtime tracking, batphone duties, and tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager and/or Site Lead
- Updating employee records in the applicable employee databases
- Ticket submission in DriveIT for Advisor logins/changes/other agent issues with client Genesys Telephony and other FCA owned applications
- Coordinate and managing open DriveIT tickets across all CNX FCA locations
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.