Job Summary: Manages operations, recruiting, customer service issues and caregiver management.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers and all supervisors.
- Experience in the home care field desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Compliance with the Agency’s bonding criteria
- Ensures consistent schedules are maintained for clients
- Ensures HealthManager5 (HM5, ComForCare tool) is consistently up to date
- Enters notes in HM5 regarding updates on clients and caregivers, documents all phone calls and visits
- Ensures overtime is limited to emergency situations, keeps caregivers to a 40 hour work week
- Manages and participates in on-call duties
- Ensures hiring goals are met on a weekly basis
- Meets all new hires during orientation or before
- Strategizes on new sources for caregiver hiring
- Manages intake calls – ensures follow up with potential clients is done on a regular basis
- Tracks intake conversion rates
- Performs quality assurance calls and visits per schedule
- Demonstrates excellent service recovery technique
- Provides client care oversight in conjunction with the registered nurse (RN) and suggests when clients may need additional hours
- Implements Meaningful Activities with clients in conjunction with the RN
- Creates and distributes caregiver newsletter on a monthly basis
- Implements/maintains caregiver recognition and rewards program
- Implements/maintains caregiver discipline program
- Conducts regular training for caregivers, including client specific training, DementiaWise® training, etc
- Conducts supervisory visits and utilizes HM5 to determine when visits need to occur
- Performs caregiver yearly evaluations
- Manages unemployment and workers’ compensation claims
- Answers phones with a friendly attitude, check email and phone messages on a routine basis
- Other duties as assigned
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.