PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Support the achievement of Buffalo Wild Wings' Operating Plan through the successful (accurate, on time & on budget) execution of the operational due diligence associated with the development, testing, evaluation and integration of:
- New and (or) improved menu offerings
- New and (or) improved operational procedures
- Develop and memorialize operational procedures for new products, existing products (improvements), and other operational changes.
- Execute in-market training sessions associated with new product tests/launches
- Conduct in-market field visits to evaluate the effectiveness of preliminary procedures and the in-market execution levels of those procedures.
- Prepare field visit and market test reports for cross functional decision teams
- Partners cross functionally in product development meetings and ideation sessions offering operator's perspective in order to improve initiatives.
- Communicate, via presentations and publications, new operational procedures or updates to Buffalo Wild Wings' system.
- Communicate with team members, management, franchisees, operators and others in a courteous and professional manner. Use decision-making and negotiation skills. Team-orientation and positive attitude.
- Understand food safety and regulatory requirements for foodservice execution and operations.
- Conform to Buffalo Wild Wings' Business Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program and company regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years restaurant management experience
- Experience in the field of Product Development