Set your sights on a role in the healthcare system, and kick start your journey now. We’re looking for passionate healthcare operations professionals to join our top notch team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career!
In the Operations Leader role, you will partner with client representatives within Physician Revenue Cycle and your R1 team to perform detailed reviews of facility-wide financial and operational metrics with the goal of identifying and capitalizing upon opportunities for process, cost, and patient satisfaction improvement.
The ideal candidate will partner with line level client representatives and other R1 operators to perform detailed reviews of patient accounts with the objective of identifying cost, operations and patient satisfaction improvements. The Operations Lead also serves as a liaison for training and subject matter expertise on the utilization of R1 work flow technologies. You will develop industry knowledge that serves as a foundation for career progression.
Your day to day role will include:
- Mitigates end-to-end revenue leakage through contract negotiation, change management, lean process improvement, making recommendations for innovative software development, and advanced quantitative analysis on core financial metrics.
- Serves as a liaison for training and subject matter expertise on the utilization of R1 work flow
- Develops industry knowledge that serves as a foundation for career progression. Implements R1 technology, training, and process excellence initiatives across pre-registration, registration, and financial counseling departments.
- Interprets basic data sets and create data analyses to drive desired results.
- Continuously detects and resolves data defects within registration while creating solutions to prevent future defects.
- Responds to ad-hoc client requests and develops solutions in a timely manner.
- Coaches client staff and managers to improve workflow and operational performance.
- Provides value-add feedback to leadership on development of project plans.
This Standardization team provides support to client sites in various locations, 100% travel.
- A Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated academic achievement.
Interpersonal Skills – The ability to establish oneself as a peer and trusted partner for our client counterparts
Change Management – The ability to help counterparts through difficult transitions to a new process, workflow, or situation
Motivation / Drive – Successful candidates will have a desire for continues learning.
Self-starting and going beyond what is asked to take on new challenges and create innovative
Analytical Skills – Understanding of complex Excel and Access and/or simple SQL and Visual Basic are a plus.
More important is mathematical / analytical aptitude and desire to invest the time to learn.
Permanent US work authorization
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.