At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Operations Manager 2 in Wells Fargo Auto - Specialty Collections team is responsible for managing direct reports, provides coaching and development; reviews accounts and workflow to ensure accounts and work flow is routed properly; reviews processes and team members to mitigate risk, ensure processes and team members are compliant with Policy and Procedure, and Regulatory laws. Responds to and validates internal and external audits. Collaborates with Risk and Compliance partners to demonstrate processes, mitigate risk, and install needed controls. Monitors performance of staff according to established Service Level Agreements and conducts performance evaluations.
This role will lead the Reinstatement Team which is a customer facing team that works with our borrowers after their vehicle has been repossessed. The manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of team members and ensure that we are providing accurate Reinstatement and Redemption information and figures to our customers. This leader would be accountable for production and quality metrics as well as maintaining appropriate service levels to ensure that we are responsive to our customer and their needs.
The Operations Manager manages small to medium units of non-exempt staff. Works independently with considerable latitude managing various production initiatives and projects requiring coordination of resources and deadlines. Participates in review, recommendation and implementations of operational systems and processes. Accountable for business unit quality assessments.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of operations experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience in an operations environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of departmental workflow processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures of Dealer Services Business Development, Operations, and Collections departments
- 2+ years of experience coaching and developing a team
- Auto finance experience
- Strategic planning and development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles: estimating, staffing, managing, controlling, administering, budgeting, and executing
- Pipeline management experience
- Proven experience having direct reports and leading the team to improved success
- Ability to accurately interpret and follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Experience leading a call center team
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.