At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Corporate Properties Group (CPG) manages Wells Fargo’s corporate real estate portfolio, we support over 9,300 locations in 35 countries. Our customers are the Team Members, contract staff and other personnel that work in our retail bank branches and administrative buildings.
This position will lead the Furniture Support Services team, who support the furniture needs for all Wells Fargo team members. The Furniture Support Services team provides consultation to team members in identifying the appropriate solution to their furniture needs while adhering to enterprise standards. The team works directly with our 3rd party furniture manufacturers and dealers to obtain quotes, place orders and request warranty and repair services. The team is responsible for managing the end-to-end process from furniture request to vendor fulfillment with a focus on delivering a great customer experience for our team members, while monitoring adherence to contract pricing and service level agreements with our vendors.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the day-to-day operations of the Furniture Support Services team by providing support and guidance to the team
• Report and manage to key metrics on customer experience, productivity and service level targets
• Provide coaching and feedback to manage the teams’ productivity and ensure a consistent customer experience
• Partner with the Design Standards and Strategic Sourcing teams to proactively identify, escalate and resolve issues that are impacting service levels and/or introduce complexity in the fulfillment process
• Work with our furniture manufacturers and dealers to develop a process that provides timely visibility to order fulfilment status and proactively manage exceptions and delays
• Refine processes to manage quality, team productivity and customer expectations
• Actively identify and share opportunities to reduce overall expenses of the operation
• Deliver a measurable improvements in the customer experience
• Resolve customer escalations
- 4+ years of operations experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience in an operations environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of departmental workflow processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
• 3+ years of supervisory experience in a contact center or other operations environment, including direct coaching and management of team member performance
• Expertise in office furniture and familiarity with the product lines of leading office furniture manufacturers
• Ability to adapt quickly to change and maintain a flexible approach when providing customer support
• Experience with the furniture request to fulfillment process for furniture product orders and repair services
• Experience in managing customer escalations, identifying issues and taking ownership to resolve customer needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of team members, vendors and leaders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advance skill set in Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with SharePoint
• Proficient with reporting and BI tools such as Business Objects and SAP
• Strong relationship builder
• Experience with real estate service delivery
• Ability to keep the voice of the customer and customer experience top of mind
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.