At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
•Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
•Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
The Trust Services Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
This role is in the Trust Services Group, which is part of the Retirement organization and supports all of the Trust Community back-office operations.
The Client Solutions team is looking for an experienced, dynamic and self-motivated manager eager to lead in a fast-paced, front line Operations environment. This position is accountable for supporting third parties and internal business partners to onboard and off-board accounts for Investment Manager Relations’ services. The functions performed within this team include setting up and removing inbound and outbound data products, managing seven centralized third party Data Aggregator/Consultant relationships, and performing various supportive processes for Trust Services. This leader position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
This collaborative leader must be capable creating an environment where team members feel included, valued, and supported to do their best work and be their authentic selves. When you lead by example, you inspire your team members to do what's right — for each other, our customers, our shareholders, and the communities we serve.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accomplish goals and objectives through team members by communicating job expectations, training, coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and implement new procedures/processes and process improvements
- Provide superior customer service
Note: Candidates for this position are unable to hold any Securities Licenses. If you have a license it will have to expire.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of operations experience
- 2+ years of management experience in an operations environment
- Risk management experience
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to resolve and work through escalated and complex customer issues
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of operational workflows process
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience researching technical problems, analyzing data, and recommending potential solutions
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Trust & Custody industry-related management experience
- Working knowledge of SEI Trust 3000, CEOR applications (i.e. TPR and TID), SWIFT messaging, and/or Advent ACD
- Working knowledge of Omgeo’s confirm/affirm process
- History identifying and implementing process improvements
- An innovative and forward thinking individual who is open and willing to think outside the box
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.