It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix is seeking an Operations Manager to continue their career in the fast paced contact center industry at our Wade Hampton Facility to assist customers with their Healthcare needs for a highly respected Healthcare provider.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of a front office or back office environment for Multiple Lines of Business
- Ensure that all KPI’s are met, for all areas of responsibility, on a monthly basis
- Manage multiple Agents and Team Leads potentially in multiple North America Geo’s
- Be patient and compassionate
- Manage day to day attendance of Exempt and Non-Exempt Staff Members
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the abilities to mitigate conflict to meet business objectives
- Customer Focus—Dedicated to keeping customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- 5+ years of high volume, inbound contact center or high volume face to face contact in a business setting experience is requested. Qualification can be replaced with similar experience in a manufacturing based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not Required
- Background in Healthcare is preferred, specifically in benefits, enrollment, billing, and customer relations. Special attention to any candidate that has Claims processing background in a leadership capacity or contact center/large staff background in a high volume, multi-faceted industry
- Must have open availability to work a 40++ Hour work week
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principals and Quality Enhancement approaches
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership is required
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.