The Operations Manager leads a team of technicians and store leaders to drive operational excellence and helps Safelite to deliver an experience that is so great, it's memorable!
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining top talent and identifying underperformers and managing them appropriately.
- Drives the team's performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI's) meet or exceed company goals including but not limited to Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion, customer conversion and quality metrics.
- Ensures associates adhere to Safelite's brand standards and all assets (building, fleet, etc.) are appropriately branded.
- Analyzes and communicates associate and market performance to goals and focuses training and coaching on those who are underperforming.
- Ensures CICO (Check-In, Check-Out) is performed and processes and procedures are followed to ensure an accurate and well maintained store inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field required; or comparable years of experience
- 4-6 years of management level experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies and management principles and practices
- Ability to lead people and achieve results through others & organize and manage multiple projects
- Experience in retail or office management including but not limited to dispatch and scheduling, inventory and fleet management and serving customers.
- Experience in assembling and leading high performance teams
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.