It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Operations Manager - (CNX00055243)
Reporting to the Site Director, this position is responsible for the overall operation of a large call centre. The incumbent is responsible for service delivery execution including achieving contractual centre performance metrics and assisting with annual budget preparation and managing financial resources.
· Ensures operations delivery of client requirements as per contractual agreement
· Directs and monitors adequate staffing levels to meet quality and budget standards
· Assists in defining and establishing ongoing performance measures for centre personnel
· Meets shrinkage and budgetary requirements for staffing and expenditures
· Assists Director to establish centre budgets
· Liaise with client regarding day-to-day center activities
· Promotes positive employee relations
· Monitors client expectations and insures effective communications to centre employees
· Identifies performance and expectation gaps and facilitates resolution
· Assists Client Services support to identify possible new business opportunities
· Identifies operating opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiencies
· Insures maintenance of standards and objectives related to ISO/COPC compliance
· Education / Knowledge: College course completion or equivalent experience; thorough understanding of Call Centre operations, principles and metrics.
· Experience / Skill: Minimum 5 years of Call Centre experience, including 3 to 4 years in management capacity; demonstrated experience analyzing and resolving customer service and client issues; in an inbound/outbound requirement.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.