Department:OH1HS_88602_000 Women's Health Center Admin
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our Operations Manager, Women's Health Imaging Services supports our mission in a variety of ways. The compassion and commitment to collaborative excellence positively impacts our patients and the communities we serve. This is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. In return, Mount Carmel provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed.
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the Operations Manager, Women's Health Imaging Services is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and monitoring the operations in Women's Health Imaging Services.
- Establishes competency based orientations and ongoing performance expectations; evaluates performance in terms of skill, knowledge, ability, quality, safety, and customer service for areas of responsibility.
- Promotes a Culture of Safety by adhering to policy, procedures and plans that are in place to prevent workplace injury, violence or adverse outcome to associates and patients
- Graduate of an approved Radiology Technology program.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required. Valid State of Ohio Radiological License required.
- Minimum three to five years Radiology Services operations management experience required. Practical experience and/or a basic knowledge of the various sub-specialty radiology imaging modalities required.
- Possesses ability to coach and mentor associates.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.