At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Foreign Exchange Services
Performs a variety of operational tasks in a fast-paced production environment. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Uses multiple online systems. Primary duties include: cash-handling, balancing and verification. Additional duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; data entry, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents. Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of operations experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a number of different tasks
- Enhanced time management skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Organization Skills
- Sense of accountability
- Adaptable to change
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous cash-handling and balancing experience
- Comfortable working in a production environment
- Quick learner
- Experience with General Ledger and Accounting principles
- Proficiency in Hogan/Emerald and RFX2
- Previous experience handling foreign currency
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.