At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.
ATM Claims is looking for team members who are self motivated, organized and possess the ability to efficiently multi-task in a high production environment, while providing superior customer service. Our team members research and resolve Regulation E customer claims, which involve ATM card deposits, point of sale purchases and ATM machine malfunctions. Team members also provide customer service to Wells Fargo external and internal customers regarding claim resolution and status. Phone responsibilities include resolving customer inquiries on inbound/outbound call phone queue.
In addition, great attention to detail is required to ensure claims are completed within bank standards and regulatory timeframes. Applicants must possess a Wells Fargo mindset and realize that you may not have been part of the problem, but you will be part of the solution. Team members perform a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex to complex process, taking accountability for the entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers, utilizing multiple online systems.
Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records. Our team members work under general supervision, following established procedures, while exercising judgment within defined guidelines. Team members may act as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions and provide training as needed. This person will be responsible for processing 45-60 claims per day and taking 30-40 customer calls per day.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and must work rotating Saturday's from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Based on business needs schedule may change and overtime may be required.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues
- General ledger experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Experience interacting positively with difficult or irate customers
- Working knowledge of DAT, Hogan, RE, OIB, AXCIS, CSTAR, E-tran, & FACT WOULD BE HELPFUL
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.