At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Operations Processor 2 in Wells Fargo Auto will be responsible for providing daily operational support to the loan servicing departments.
- This position processes documents, imports/enters data, maintains records, and identifies/researches complex items
- Support daily operations through processing documents, recording information, importing/entering data, and maintaining records using considerable knowledge of department policy and procedures
- Identify and research complex items (mail, checks, loan files, faxes, correspondence, e-mail, etc.) to insure correct and efficient processing
- Resolve issues and escalate unresolved or unusual issues as needed to senior staff members or management for guidance and resolution
- Provide excellent customer service at all points of customer contact internally and externally
- May interact with internal and external customers to obtain or share complex information, assist in the implementing of forms and procedures, and help team members with workload
Position Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm. Hours/Days may change due to business needs, including mandatory overtime during volume peaks.
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Auto finance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of auto policies and procedures
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.