At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Enterprise Payment and Exceptions Solutions team is known for exceptional execution, strong risk management, and innovative flexible solutions in payment processing.
The Operations Processor 2 with Wells Fargo Estate Care Center is responsible for providing daily operational support to the Beneficiary Support team under Specialized Loan Services.
Support daily operations through handling inbound calls and processing documents, recording information, importing/entering data, and maintaining records using considerable knowledge of department policy and procedures. Identify and research complex items (mail, checks, loan files, faxes, correspondence, e-mail, etc.) to insure correct and efficient processing. Resolve issues and escalate unresolved or unusual issues as needed to senior staff members or management for guidance and resolution. Provide excellent customer service at all points of customer contact internally and externally. May interact with internal and external customers to obtain or share complex information, assist in the implementing of forms and procedures, and help team members with workload.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:am – 8:pm EST
***Flexibility required. Ability to work any 8-hour shift during the hours of operation.
***Work Schedule subject to change based on business need.
***Ability to work overtime as needed by the business.
***Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 2+ years of operations experience
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Estate management experience
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo lines of business, products and services
- Customer Service experience working with representatives/family members of deceased customers
- Probate and/or deceased management experience
- Experience with systems including AFS and ITop
- Experience with Hogan
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Raleigh: Min: $31,200 Mid: $37,300
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.