At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.
The Unclaimed Property department performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes relating to state unclaimed property. We are looking for a highly motivated team member that takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
This person may be responsible for performing Due Diligence efforts for Unclaimed Property. Unclaimed Property's ultimate goal is to reunite the property with its rightful owner & retain accounts and relationships instead of sending funds to the requisite state. Following state mandated unclaimed property law efforts are made to contact customers with presumed abandoned property by sending required due diligence letters prior to escheat reporting deadlines. The duties would include but not limited to:
- Receiving Calls from Clients, 3rd parties, internal partners
- Mailing letters to unclaimed property owners and processing returned letters
- Conducting research requested from clients, 3rd parties or internal partners following up through phone calls, emails or letters.
- Responsible for talking to other Lines of Businesses and working with the escalation team to resolve customer issues.
- Making outbound calls in order to attempt to reach clients whose accounts are in a dormant status
Ability to work in a fast paced production environment, using numerous computer systems. The successful applicant will be able to work independently, with a sense of urgency, and the ability to meet deadlines. There will be times that mandatory overtime will be necessary.
Hours: 9:30-6:00 PM
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Customer service experience
- Hogan experience
- Experience meeting operational goals
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Account relationship knowledge
OR-Portland: 2701 Nw Vaughn - Portland, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.