Now Hiring Operations Supervisor in Concord, CA
First Group America is currently hiring for an Operations Supervisor. In this role you will focus on supervising day to day operations of our buses. As well as schedule the maintenance and fueling of the buses!
This is great opportunity to enhance your skill set and grow and contribute with a dynamic company.
- Demonstrates and promotes a safe work environment at all times
- Insures drivers have the daily paperwork necessary to complete their routes. Insures completed charter paperwork is received by the Location Manager for processing
- Coordinates field trips by the assignment of personnel and vehicles
- Under location managers direction, assists drivers with establishing route descriptions
- Insures that drivers follow through with scheduled fueling and mechanical work
- Observes safety practices of personnel and takes corrective action when necessary
- Attends disciplinary meetings with location manager
- May interact with school officials on routine matters at smaller bus locations
- Assists dispatcher when necessary.
- Insures that routes meet state, local, and vendor requirements.
- Experience in transportation dispatch
- MS application knowledge
- Routing experience
- Good supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service
- CDL with air break, passenger and school bus endorsement
- Computer skills
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.