Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Operations Product Analysts are responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching & resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. The Operations Systems Analysts are responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and / or source documents. Researching installation issues and auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards are also required.
- Monitor / oversee / lead customer installation projects to ensure deadlines / timelines are being met
- Enter relevant contract data (e.g. codes; benefits changes; new information) into customer documents based on design specifications in order to incorporate state-specific information
- Prepare test plans and / or perform system testing to ensure that document requirements are incorporated accurately
- Test contract installations / implementations to ensure successful operation prior to their implementation / deployment
- Provide test results to relevant internal partners in order to facilitate needed corrections / clarifications
- Test / confirm contract installations / implementations are performing effectively post-implementation
- Gather and / or review customer feedback to analyze performance of customer installations and identify / resolve potential issues
- Create and / or update prototype documents (e.g., schedule of benefits; EOC) for filing in order to assist contracts team
- Engage relevant stakeholders (e.g., business analysts; filer; regulatory affairs) to help clarify document information or make document corrections
- Monitor customer documents to ensure that timelines and deadlines are met with regard to document maintenance and updates
- Receive and / or complete requests to perform needed updates to contract documents
- Utilize knowledge of benefits products to verify information and support creation of plan documents
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of systems configuration and analytics experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a corporate setting
- Experience in business process / workflow analysis with a concentration in process improvement
- Intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Excel including but not limited to formulas, calculations, charts, graphs
- Project Management / Implementation experience
- FACETS software experience
- Xcelys software experience
- Consulting experience
- Software Testing experience
- Requirements gathering and documenting experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.