- Manage relationship with key operational and technology vendors
- Oversee and supervise team of 3 vendor relationship managers on day-to-day operational activities
- Ensure team members are performing their job duties as required
- Track and measure team member performance and annual performance review
- Mentor, train, educate, and support vendor team members as needed
- Hold vendors accountable to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in current Master Services Agreement (MSA) and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Drive improvement in vendor work effort by accountability, metrics and SLA measurement, reporting
- Stay abreast of industry features and capabilities and work with current vendors to match or improve
- Review MSAs and SOWs to ensure that vendors who support Insurance Solutions Operations are operating as efficiently and cost effectively as possible, including continued cost savings activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with external vendor management
- 1+ years of experience with managing people or a team
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the health care industry; claims or enrollment knowledge
- Experience authoring or reviewing contracts (MSAs, SOWs, etc)
- Working HIPAA Electronic Data Interchange (HIPAA EDI) knowledge (electronic claims submission, electronic eligibility files, electronic claim status files, etc)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Vendor Management, Operations, contract, vendor relationship, manager, supervisor, lead, Horsham, PA, telecommute