Job Description Duties/Responsibilities:
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.The Ops Legal Specialist 1 is within the Summons and Subpoenas Processing Group is responsible for:
• Reading, interpreting, researching and processing subpoenas, levies and other legal documents on behalf of Wells Fargo.
• Determining the proper course of action and coordinating correspondence.
• Responding to inquiries from external customers, internal team members, government agencies and outside attorneys.
The hours are from 8-5pm with an hour lunch or 8:30 to 5pm with a 30 minute lunch
Schedule can change due to business needs and overtime may be required.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume** Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of operations experience, legal processing experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to perform general operation processing work
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to identify potential operational issues and legal risks
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.