Job Description Duties/Responsibilities:
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.This position is in the Subpoena Processing department and requires advanced organization, and prioritization skills. Will be responsible for 15-20 team members and their performance. This will include ensuring the teams work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating, and monitoring the highly complex work and daily activities of team members.
Duties may include: reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed; giving feedback and training to staff; address scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness; giving input to managers on staff performance; representing unit at meetings. Conducting team huddles and meetings as well as provide pipeline management for the team. Responding to escalated requests from team members and internal and external customers. Performing quality assurance audits.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, overtime may be required. Schedule can change due to business needs and overtime may be required with an occasional Saturday.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume** Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of operations experience, legal processing experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to perform general operation processing work
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to interpret and comprehend complex legal documents
- Ability to clearly express ideas and proposed solutions
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
• Experience with Hogan, MARS, OIB, FDR, EDIV and XPM
• Ability to identify gaps in policies or procedures and make recommendations to make them more efficient
• Experience in a production environment managing a pipeline of work
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.