For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
- Job is in a manufacturing facility that produces ophthalmic eyewear
- Candidate should be comfortable around machinery and able to work in a fast-paced noisy environment
- Need an experienced optician or someone with experience in manufacturing and handling small parts
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Comfortable working with small parts and machinery
- Comfortable working Monday-Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with possible OT on Saturdays as needed
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience
- Experience working in an assembly line environment
- Ability or experience using small handheld screwdrivers
- Experience working with table top machinery (Verifier and Optronic)
- Previous Optical Lab experience
- Comfortable in high production situation, and able to meet production goals, as well as be accountable for your production
- Must be able to lift 25 - 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand most of the time during work shift
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.