For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm) Positions in this function support the vision operations (retail vision stores, production lab) of the business. Only employees who are represented by a Union should be in this function. Primary Responsibilities:
- Job is in a manufacturing facility that produces ophthalmic eyewear.
- Candidate should be comfortable around machinery and able to work in a fast-paced noisy environment
- Need an experienced optician or someone with experience in manufacturing and handling small parts.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be comfortable working with small parts and machinery
- Comfortable working Monday-Friday from 1:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. with possible OT on Saturdays as needed
- Experience working in an assembly line environment
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience
- Ability or experience using small handheld screwdrivers
- Experience working with table top machinery (Verifier and Optronic)
- Previous Optical Lab experience
- Been in a position for a minimum of 12 months in one of your last 4 positions.
- Comfortable in high production situation, and able to meet production goals, as well as be accountable for your production
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift 25 - 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand most of the time during work shift