External Job Posting
As an Optician, your role is to ensure our patients have an outstanding eye care experience that exceeds their expectations. Experience and certification are not required to begin your career in the always growing and secure health care industry. No experience, no problem; we provide on the job training for all new teammates. In this role, you will work with patients to choose eyeglass frames from some of the best eyewear in the country. You will also be asked to help fit eyeglasses and dispense contact lenses working with our Doctors of Optometry.
Health and wellness count at Shopko, be a part of a team that is focused on providing the best care for our patients.
Why work at Shopko Eyecare Center?
- We Promote from within
- Competitive wage (including an incentive program exclusive to the EyeCare Center)
- Teammate discount
- Excellent benefits
- On the job training
- Our Skill Base Training program provides a unique avenue for both career growth as well as a financial reward to grow your wage based on acquired knowledge during your employment.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Communicate, be friendly and answer customer questions
- Make effective decisions for handling customer and teammate problems
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoy working with people
- Live the Shopko values: Service, Honest, Open, Passionate, Kind, and One
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.