External Job PostingWe offer employment and lease practice opportunities for Doctors of Optometry, depending on state requirements.
“Total team eyecare” is Shopko’s philosophy. Patient-focused and lifestyle-driven, our goal is to meet individual patient needs and find eye care solutions to satisfy those needs. As trusted community healthcare professionals, our doctors are dedicated to bringing superior healthcare to all of our patients through open communication. We want you to enjoy what you do, You count and our customers return because of you.
We are proud to offer:
• Retinal Photography
• Equipped exam lanes
• A well-trained optical team
• Corporate billing and administration systems
• State-of-the-art optical lab that supplies our eyecare centers
Doctors of Optometry at Shopko Eyecare Centers provide complete eye care services including:
• Eye exams
• Contact lens fitting
• Visual field analysis
• Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
• Cataract and refractive surgery co-management
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• OD Degree from ACOE approved College of Optometry
• State Optometrist License
• Ability to communicate with customers and teammates
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
We currently have 140 optical centers within our network and growing.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.