- Perform outbound and inbound calls to schedule members for the Annual Medicare Wellness Visits both at contracted PCP offices and OptumCare Community Centers
- Work with Providers (PCPs) and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members. Communicate the schedule to the office staff as well
- Communicate change requests from member for; telephone numbers, PCP’s etc. to customer service team
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents / preparing for Annual Wellness Visits
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Must be able to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and conduct data entry
- Experience working within the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Healthcare Insurance
- Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Working Knowledge of Medical Terminology to communicate with members and providers
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.