- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience utilizing a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) to create, copy, edit, send, and save documents
- Comfortable working Monday - Friday 7:30am-4pm
- Insurance benefits experience or knowledge
- Cerner / MS4 experience
- General Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Experience with Healthcare Admissions or Registration
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Gilbert, Emergency Room, Medical, Customer Service, Insurance Authorization, Benefits, Co-Payments Discovery