Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
• Must have experience in complete configuration of Oracle SCM modules.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Experience implementing Oracle EBS Supply Chain or Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud, other Supply Chain technologies as a Functional lead with alignment towards OTC functions
• A minimum of one Oracle Cloud Supply Chain implementation of medium scale complexities (Planning Central, Cost Management, Inventory, Work in Process, WMS, Logistics, Order Management, Procurement, Supply Chain planning & Analytics)
• Good client facing skills with the ability to discuss both business processes and system functionality
• The ability to be the single point of contact on-site for a team working remotely Offshore
• Certified in Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud is a big plus
WHO WE ARE
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books, a leading provider of core literacy curriculum and professional services, and a producer of educational and entertaining children's media. The Company creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning programs for pre-K to grade 12, classroom magazines and other products and services that support children's learning both in school and at home. With operations in 14 international offices and exports to 165 countries, Scholastic makes quality, affordable books available to all children around the world through school-based book clubs and book fairs, classroom collections, school and public libraries, retail and online. True to its mission of 97 years to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of all children beginning with literacy, the Company has earned a reputation as a trusted partner to educators and families. Learn more at www.scholastic.com.
Some benefits that we offer:
• 100% vested of 401(k) Retirement Plan after 5 years employment
• Up to 1M worth of supplemental Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Purchase Scholastic stock at a 15% discount
Thank you for your consideration in choosing Scholastic.