Our distribution center, a Bed Bath & Beyond company, located in Burlington, NJ, is currently seeking candidates for its night shift (7:00pm-5:00am ) Full Time Order Selection position.
- Operate a TRT and other material handling equipment to effectively perform picking tasks, including lifting and placing product on pallets, and pallet storage and placement in designated locations. We will train to operate this equipment.
- Communicate picking issues (i.e. product, inventory, equipment, system, pallet, etc.) promptly to the Supervisor/Manager; personally resolve identified issues and problems swiftly as appropriate.
- Support and participate in inventory management activities.
- Maintain housekeeping standards during performance of all work; assist in housekeeping activities as needed.
- Adhere to all safety practices and procedures.
- Participate in general warehouse activities as needed, and performs all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift between 25lbs - 70lbs.
- Must be able to work any night of the week starting at 7pm until work is completed.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.