At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Location: The preferred location(s) for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
This individual will be a member of Wells Fargo’s engineering team working on the maintenance, customization and deployment of a private cloud computing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering. Will work closely with the engineering and operations team to support and package applications. He/she should also have experience working in an agile environment and hands on experience with cloud technologies, Vagrant, virtualenv, virtualization technologies and Git/GitHub. Individual should be passionate about technology and be able to work effectively with a geographically distributed team. Some key responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing and enforcing the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for the IaaS Engineering Python Development Team
- Maintaining and improving the Continuous Integration Automation Pipeline and Tools
- Develop, maintain, and enhance configuration management with new and existing Puppet Control Repositories and Modules.
- Supervise and enforce package management of Python and RPM packaging of IaaS Custom Applications.
- Research and development for new tools, techniques, and procedures for deploying applications (like Docker/Kubernetes) and enforcing/maintaining configuration state/security (Ansible/Puppet/Consul/Vault)..
- 5+ years of operating systems analysis experience, operating systems engineering experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience
- 1+ year of Puppet experience
- 5 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Cloud computing experience
- Agile experience
- OpenStack experience
- 2+ years of source code management experience (preferably with Git/Github)
- 2+ years of Ansible IT Automation System experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.