Provides technical consultation and support associated with operating systems. Provides complex analysis of systems software and hardware requirements to determine operating systems specifications and customizations. May design sub systems and system integrations. Provides the strategy and design to build a utility for systems programming tasks required for installations, configurations, upgrades and testing. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of departmental technical procedures and designs user support guides. Consults with management and recommends process and procedure improvements. As an escalation point for operating system support and troubleshooting, provides
guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Administration of the Windows environments including validating environmental health and providing day-to-day support is a key area of responsibility.
- This individual will perform day to day operations, projects, planning and execution activities on Windows 2008, Windows 2010 and Windows 2012 devices
- Patching and updating firmware of the Windows environment and validating environmental health afterwards as well as including communication before and after with the application teams whose servers are being worked on.
- This individual will participate in a 24x7 on-call/pager support rotation with other team members.
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM local time
- On-call pager rotation every 6-8 weeks require 12x7 availability
- Weekday nights and weekend work hours expected based on scheduled activities and workload priorities.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 2 + years of PowerShell scripting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: distributed technologies
- 1+ year of Puppet experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: virtualization or partitioning
- 3+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of MS Cluster experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work on call as assigned
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.