DescriptionThe Outbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by making outbound contacts to members and/or providers regarding a variety of issues. The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs necessary follow up with members and/or providers. Ensures responses to member and/or provider inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of technical experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM with occasional weekends
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40