DescriptionThe Outbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by making outbound contacts to members and/or providers regarding a variety of issues. The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Outbound Contacts Representative 2 performs necessary follow up with members and/or providers. Ensures responses to member and/or provider inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of technical experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40