New Pueblo Medicine has been recognized by the NCQA as a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home since 2008
Proven 5 Star performance on HEDIS metrics
Recipients of the 2017 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award (a national award for our CG-CAHPS patient experience scores)
A comprehensive team of medical professionals including Nurse Practitioners, Care Managers, Clinical Pharmacists, Behavioral Health Specialists and highly skilled Medical Assistants to assist the Physician in the management of their patient population
We provide a Travelers Clinic to our patients (one of only two in our community)
Enjoy a highly collaborative work environment whose culture is one of continuous improvement, bottom up management style and low turnover (all of our Physicians have been here for more than 10 years)
Patient-centered, population health management, value and team based care and compassionate, innovative Providers.
- Manages an adult patient population, employing current evidence based medicine in a collaborative team based approach
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare AZ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.