Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRoseville
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Roseville MN Direct Support Professional Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews Beginning October 4!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis we have many shifts, one of those being overnights.Responsibilities/Duties:
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Cleaning and household duties
- Assisting the individuals throughout the night
- Helping the people we support get ready in the morning
- Preparing meals
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach yet able to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.Apply Today! EOE/AAE