• Contact the store for an interview appointment at 630-620-5530, store location at 1548 Butterfield Rd. Downers Grove IL 60515
• Bed Bath & Beyond in Downers Grove is looking for reliable and willing workers to staff the overnight stock team.
• These positions are part time hourly with ability to flex up during the busy seasons.
• Shifts are typically 10pm-6am Sunday night through Saturday night.
• Must have ability to get to work on time at this location and to remain for the full shift.
• Must be able to push, pull, lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to remain standing for 95% of shift.
• Climbing ladders is an essential job function and requirement of all positions. Ladders used include three step to twelve foot stair step (walk up) ladders.
• Must be a team player and able to work individually following the instructions of supervisor.
• Must adhere to all safety practices regarding lifting, box cutting, and climbing ladders.
• Computer literacy and keyboarding is a plus.
• Once trained must be able to read stock replenishment reports in order to properly fill the store.
• Bed Bath & Beyond promotes a respectful, friendly work place at all associate and supervisory levels.
• Interested candidates should contact the store to schedule an interview.
• Upon completing a job application you will receive an interview on the spot.
Job Type: Part-time
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.